- This gala is open to any teams from primary schools within Hertfordshire.
- Teams comprise 4 swimmers from years 5 or 6 only for the 2015/15 school year.
- Events are 4 x 25m each of Freestyle and Medley, Boys and Girls.
- This is an East Division qualifying event in association with South East Division.
- Please see the Primary Events page for an entry form.
- For the 2015, there is some changes to the schools categories. There is now a Medium schools category in addition to Small schools (both of which cannot field both a boys and girls relay teams, but can do one or the other or mixed) and Large schools category (can field both a boys and girls separate relay teams). Please review the Regulations carefully so you know what category your school is in. The notification and regulations document is with the Entry form on the page. Primary Events
- The deadline for entry is Friday 30th January, 2015 (Note you do not have to submit the swimmers names by this deadline).
Note that the ESSA final has been scheduled for Sat 20th June 2015 at Sheffield (if selected from the qualifying round).